definitely don’t imagine dean dancing in his underwear and singing to juke box hero while making coffee in the kitchen, completely oblivious to castiel who is watching from the doorway with an adoring smile, only making his presence when he claps after dean’s air guitar solo.
Ooooh, I LOVE this question!
Lots of people keep journals with systematic diary entries, but I understand that it doesn’t work for everyone.
Here are some cool/interesting/fun/motivational/productive things you can do that don’t necessarily include keeping a diary:
- Turn a Moleskine (or other notebook) into a planner/organizer/PDA/productivity system
- 52 lists
- 30 Days of Lists
- Answer "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind"
- Start a gratitude journal
- Create a "life handbook"
- Keep morning pages
- Start a scrapbook
- Use journal prompts to answer questions when you feel like it
- Participate in the 7-week Life Cleanse
- Keep these 9 lists updated — REALLY useful things to keep track of!
- Take notes as you learn something new
- Use a notebook to keep track of goal-setting and productivity: 60 Ways to Improve Your Life in 100 Days
- Keep a recipe book
- Keep a reading journal/movie journal/music journal/fashion journal
- Start a quote book
- Make a travel journal — use it to plan your trip/vacation, then glue in transportation ticket stubs, itineraries, maps, photographs, dinner receipts at fancy restaurants, and write about your adventures
- Doodle in it
- Write poetry
- Cut out and glue pretty pictures
- Create a bucket list journal and record each item as you complete it
Does that give you enough ideas to start with? :)
(Made rebloggable by request.)
This movie is so fun and colorful! I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would, the music is spot on. And I really like the relationship between Groot and Rocket, he’s like a proud papa raccoon ahahaha 8’))))))
How Marvel Characters Eat Their Food - A MEM Parody
Iron Man tho hahaha
PROOF THAT MY MOTHER BOUGHT MADS MIKKELSEN A BEER AND HE INVITED US TO JOIN HIM OUTSIDE WHILE HE SMOKED
HUGGERS… meet the Shy Shark! THIS IS A THING! THIS IS REALLY A THING….!
450 millions years of evolution and 'if i can't see it, it can't hurt me' is the best they could come up with! WAY too adorable!
You know, there are so many other jawsome sharks out there - shark week shouldn’t just focus on the white shark. I love a good breach as much as the next shark lover, but these guys are too cute! <3
little shy sharks.
oh MY GOD BABY
I’ve had this cloying hurt/comfort comic idea the whoooole day.
I lie, I just wanted to draw all the shirtless Blackwalls. Any plot that appears is incidental.
Gryffindor : Mate, I would die for you
Slytherin : I will kill for you, bro. Just give me the word, the bitch is dead
Ravenclaw: I’ll find a way we both can survive
Hufflepuff: I’ll die with you
My house identity is further confirmed
Open your eyes, Dean. See what I see. Feel what I feel. And let’s go take a howl at that moon.
sending friends sad otp songs and waiting for them to get upset like
I AM PEEING MYSELF
i lost my shit at adele then lost it harder at white chritsmas